Apple Muesli with Goji Berries
This recipe is from foodandwine.com, and leave it up to them to make muesli look THIS good! We just had to borrow this recipe!
- 2 large apples, such as Granny Smith
- 1 cup rolled oats, kamut or spelt
- 1 1/4 cups coconut water
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup dried Organic Goji berries
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons honey
- pinch of salt
- fresh berries, such as blueberries, chopped nuts, and granola (for garnish)
- Using a box grater set over a large bowl, coarsely grate the apples, stopping when you reach the core. Add the rolled oats, flax seeds, coconut water, yogurt, goji berries and mint to the bowl and stir until thoroughly combined. Cover the muesli and refrigerate overnight.
- Mix the honey and salt into the muesli and spoon into bowls. Garnish with berries, granola and nuts and serve.
- Make Ahead: The apple muesli can be prepared through Step 1 and refrigerated for up to 2 days.