Lysa’s Kitchen – Goji & Chocolate Cookies
This delightful recipe is from cookingwithlysa.com and conceived by blogger / chef Lysa Jordan. The cookies are simply delicious!This recipe was made with Goji Berries , cocoa chips and almond butter. A really good mix.
“They are very good with tea or a big cup of milk.” – Lysa Jordan
You will need:
1 cup of oats
3/4 cup of all-purposed flour
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1/3 cup of cocoa chips
1/3 cup of maple syrup
1/3 cup of nut milk
1/4 cup of almond butter
- preheat your oven at 350F
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients together.
- In another bowl mix all the liquid ingredients.
- Add the liquid to the dry and stir well.
- Make 12 little cookies with a ice cream scooper and cook for 10-12 minutes.
Visit Lysa’s wonderful website for more delicious and healthy recipes: cookingwithlysa.blogspot.com