Smoked Salmon with Golden Berries
- 4 cups spinach or romaine lettuce
- 1 pound smoked salmon, cut into think strips
- 1/2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons grated lime peel
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup soaked Golden Berries (24 hours)
- 1/2 cup green or gold kiwi, thinly sliced (no skin)
- 4 tablespoons chopped coriander
Line four plates with spinach (or romaine lettuce) leaves and top each with 1/4 pound sliced salmon. In a small bowl, combine mustard, honey, lime juice, lime peel, and olive oil. Drizzle dressing over salmon.
Spoon equal portions of Golden Berries over each plate, followed by a layer of kiwi and onion slices. Sprinkle with coriander and serve.